Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Goodbye September xx


 This month has been great, yes, but i am utterly looking forward to October more than anything. We are saying goodbye to the refreshing breezes and cloudy skies (which I really don't mind) and saying hello to humid, hot and sunny days and hours lying on the beach watching the sea gulls fight over left over scraps careless people have left on the sand. Instagram photos will instantly be brighter (say goodbye to the rise filter) and everything will just look prettier. I had a major health kick earlier this month, and determined to show that one cupcake i am fussing over whose boss. My hobby this moth in to completely devote myself to my French lessons, after all i wish to spend a year there when I leave school not too long from now. I want to be able to answer the question Parle vous francias? with Oui! Out come the shorts and the skirts and the dresses and the bright colors. I have a feeling this spring/summer will be those of to remember. 
Keep on dreaming, ladies,
x Imi x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not write anything inappropriate. Thank you for coming and please subscribe in the box to the right! Love Imogen.