Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My November Wishlist

My November wishlist

This November is sure to be a hot one, and that means twirling dresses, light and airy perfumes, a beautiful bike to ride along the countryside with, of course an adorable pair of shoes. This November's wishlist, are things that i deeply desire, but will probably never get. Even though it's not November yet, what is so wrong with planning ahead?
love,
I xx


1) ASOS London Rebel studded slipper shoes: I found these adorable shoes while searching the ASOS website, and decided i needed to have them. They are perfect for the Australian summer time, and i can't wait to slip them onto my feet. 

2) Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Eau de Toillette spray: So I haven't had the chance to smell this lovely looking substance yet, but I have heard so much about it and i'm really excited to try it out. It has a supposed romantic floral scent perfect for a breezy day of lazing around at the beach or going to a bike ride.

3) A Bike: The Bike in this wishlist is a Pashley, exclusive to England, where I aspire to live one day. But because I live in Australia, I will just have to find one that is similar, one I can ride along the beach with and pretend I'm in some cheesy romance movie. 

4) Lauren Conrad Beauty: This is a book I  have been waiting for basically all year. If you see my previous post, it will explain what this wonderful book is all about.

5) Paillette collar lace beige dress: A beautiful  dress for a hot summer is exactly what I need. It's beautiful colors are sure to make me smile. 

6)  Journals Jotters: An elegant journal to mark my blogging ideas, and everyday ideas as well. 

Something that will keep me on track, and look pretty as well. 


7) ASOS River Island Articulated Milly Owl Necklace: Everybody deserves a pretty owl necklace. 

It speaks for itself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not write anything inappropriate. Thank you for coming and please subscribe in the box to the right! Love Imogen.