Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas
















My Christmas consisted of spending time with my family, eating delicious food, experimenting on my hair with ribbons, swimming, having a Supernatural marathon and drooling over Jensen Ackles. Beautiful Christmas lights have been one of my highlighted memories of this December/Christmas. I've embraced the true spirit of Christmas this year, and can't wait until next year. I've decided 2013 is going to be my best yet.
My most prized presents include:
My new camera- which takes amazing photos
Lauren Conrad beauty- one of the most motivative books I have ever owned as read. But more on that another time.
Supernatural (season one and two)-
Jensen Ackles. Enough said.
And many more. (I will do another post on the other beautiful things I received from my family)
Thank you for a wonderful day.
Xoxo,
Miss imi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not write anything inappropriate. Thank you for coming and please subscribe in the box to the right! Love Imogen.