Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years resolutions

This year is going to be the best one yet, I am determined. New Year's Eve was fun and we all got a little bit crazy, but I will spare you the photos. My New Years resolutions sound quite simple, but require quite a lot of work ( most of them, anyway)
1. I will kick start my motivation for exercise and fitness. Posts from Laurenconrad.com are always there to motivate me.
2. earn some money. I will give a helping hand.
3. Update my look and my style to something a little more...me.
4. Spring clean out my wardrobe. I will completely be rid of anything that I will never wear again and give to the less fortunate.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not write anything inappropriate. Thank you for coming and please subscribe in the box to the right! Love Imogen.