Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

10 minute Victoria's Secret Circuit!

I know that it has only been approximately 24 hours since my last post, but I couldn't wait once I found this video. I can honestly say that this Victoria's Secret model workout is hard if you push yourself, but you feel like you're floating on air once you have completed it. As it says above, it goes for ten minutes. The circuit consists of  different exercises such as arm lifts, a series of lunges and legs lifts and so on. There are other videos quite like this one that you can check out as well. I encourage you to have a go, it's definitely worth it! The website I found this on, Fitsugar, is a fitness and health website with some interesting suggestions and valid points such as:
  •  starving yourself of food if you are trying to loose weight will only make your body want to keep the weight on. 
  • Blueberries are great if you are trying to maintain a healthy diet, as they are full of antioxidants, like Green Tea.
 Enjoy!


Love, Imogen xoxo

PS: Make sure you keep on checking for more tips and tricks to a healthy diet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not write anything inappropriate. Thank you for coming and please subscribe in the box to the right! Love Imogen.