Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

With Christmas near...








I know until Christmas comes and goes, I will be dreaming about ice skating around the giant magnificent Christmas tree in New York. I can imagine the fairy lights and the Christmas reefs, the red, green and white outfits and the laughing people. I am so excited, I just wish it would snow during winter in Australia so we could make snow-mans with carrots as noses and sticks as arms, and drink hot chocolates with marshmallows. I remember when I was little and I placed about a dozen carrots on the kitchen bench, one of each of Santa's reindeer's  I also made a whole plate of cookies and milk for Santa himself, which was mysteriously missing the next day.  
I've made it a promise to myself that I will spend Christmas Eve in New York one day, but for now I just have to cherish my time living in Australia, and my family and friends. After all, That's what Christmas is all about, family and friends  Presents are just an added bonus, but if you are like me, you would rather buy for others then receive  It's just the joy of knowing you are doing something nice for someone, and knowing that they deserve it. This post goes out to my family and friends.
I love you!
Love, Imogen
 xox

PS: The first and last photos are ones I found on Google images of the Christmas tree at King George square in Brisbane, Australia (where I currently live). The middle one is just a dream of how I want my house to look when Christmas comes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not write anything inappropriate. Thank you for coming and please subscribe in the box to the right! Love Imogen.