Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hello December!




This summer so far has been the hottest yet, and I realise that the only way to take my mind off of this horrible blistering sun is to try and keep myself occupied by doing things that make me happy. The only Shakespeare quote I have ever seen without the words 'thy' 'thee' or 'yon', and it actually makes sense to me.

"When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew." 

I enjoyed spending time with my family in beautiful dresses, and searching through Instagram for photos that make me smile. I can't wait until the Christmas, which is only a few weeks away. My playlist mostly consists of Mariah Carey's "All i want for Christmas",some Ed Sheeran songs and a variety of melodies with optimistic lyrics.The next few weeks will be, in fact, spent Christmas shopping for my friends and family. 
Hopefully this will be the best one yet.

Love, Imogen xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not write anything inappropriate. Thank you for coming and please subscribe in the box to the right! Love Imogen.