Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November...


This month i have had a slight obsession with quotes. I guess maybe its just the feeling of wanting something to relate to.


This was taken as Lady Lamingtons in the Vally (Brisbane City). This place has the most amazing slow cooked eggs and bacon. 




November has been a mixture of rainy days and sunshine. I have had a lot of fun swimming in the blistering hot, but I have also stood out in the rain, thinking about how romantic it really is. The only downside of this month has been the fact that I nearly broke my ankle, but I'll live

With Christmas nearly here, I am becoming more excited every day. I hope you all are having a great month.
Love, Imogen xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not write anything inappropriate. Thank you for coming and please subscribe in the box to the right! Love Imogen.